Is a four-masted barque that was built in 1926 at Geestemünde in Bremerhaven, Germany as the Padua (named after the Italian city). She was surrendered to the USSR in 1946 as war reparation and renamed after the early 19th century Baltic German explorer in Russian service, Adam Johann Krusenstern (1770–1846). She is now a Russian sail training ship.
More information: http://bffsa.com/en/kruzenshtern_news.aspx
|Sail area:||3400 m2|
|Max speed:||17,3 w|
|Propulsion:||2 x 1,000 hp (diesel)|